Friday, 5 August 2011

My New Blog: ApologiaPad

Initially I created thoughtful faith for a space to jot down ideas and arguments that I was experimenting with. For whatever reason this "space" was used instantly for a completely different purpose - the communication of apologetics without the jargon! A good purpose too in my opinion, though carried out with varying success.

Now I've created a blog to fulfill the purpose this one originally had. It's an apologetics notepad or sketchpad, hence the name "ApologiaPad" (Apologia being the Greek word apologetics is rooted from)... no iPad reference intended!

Whereas I try to make the posts here read well, the Pad's posts will be rough and ready with technical terms intact. If you can stomach that sort of deal check it out:

ApologiaPad

(Thought I'd try wordpress for giggles)

No comments: